13 December 2001
- Fixes a crash when opening a label that has no corresponding template.
- This release no longer uses a single flat file for templates. Separate user created template files can be placed in a ~/.glabels/ directory.
- The “New” dialog now segregates labels by paper size (i.e. US-Letter and A4). The user can now select the default paper size in the “Preferences” dialog.
- The user can now select a default unit for distance (points, inches, or mm) in the “Preferences” dialog.
- Numerous tweaks to the various “Object properties” dialogs.