Hopefully, this will be the final release for GNOME 1.4. Future releases will target the GNOME 2.0 platform.
- This release now uses version 0.98 of Alessandro Rubini’s GNU-Barcode library
- The text back-end includes an improved CSV parser
- “Clip to outline” code has been removed – it caused problems with some printers/drivers
- Fixes a bug in the canvas item event handlers
- Fixes origin bug in mini-preview widget
- Includes Spanish language support, thanks to Víctor Moral
- Additional label templates