With any luck, this should be the final development release of gLabels before 2.0. Changes/fixes include
- If GTK+ is version 2.3.2 or greater, the new GtkFileChooserDialog will be used for the Open and Save As dialogs.
- Added fixed format subtypes for POSTNET, EAN, UPC, and ISBN barcode types.
- Fixed resize problems with barcodes.
- Corner resize handles will now maintain the current constant aspect ratio of an object if the Control key is pressed while resizing.
- Fixed vertical offset of barcode text.
- Template code has been split out into its own library (libglabels) to facilitate 3rd party use of glabels templates.